Sales & Marketing Assistant (m/f/o)
OUR COMPANY PROFILE
GO! Express & Logistics (Schweiz) AG is the largest independent courier and express network in Switzerland. GO! is known for high quality, reliability and a customer-oriented way of thinking and operating. We all share and love these strengths and together we are helping to make GO! an internationally expanding express delivery system. Are you interested in becoming part of our team? Do you want to support us as a Sales & Marketing Assistant (m/f/o) with your energy and innovation?
Then send us an application – our offer is entirely extra_ordinary!
· Actively support the sales staff in preparing quotations and proposals
· Administrative support for customer projects and coordination of tenders
· Back office support and advice for customers/partners
· Supporting and expanding marketing activities
· Preparation and presentation of customer-relevant key indicators
· Correspondence in German and English with customers and partners
· Completed commercial training
· Several years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally in the processing or internal sales department of a logistics company
· Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
· Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken. A knowledge of French would be advantageous.
· High degree of autonomy and self-discipline Dependable, communicative and winning personality.
· Improved benefits in the form of:
· Pension scheme (pension fund)
· Paid sick leave
· Supplementary accident insurance (UVG)
· Daily food and drink provision
· Fresh fruit, water, tea, coffee and muesli are available to all staff free of charge.
· Holiday – always one more week
· Our employees generally receive 5 weeks’ leave and six weeks’ leave after the age of 50.
· Support for continuing education
· We support and encourage our employees with their training and professional development
· Day-care subsidy
· We subsidise daycare places for our employees.
· Half-fare travelcard
· If you choose public transport for your commute to work, we will support you with the SBB Half-Fare Card (Halbtaxabo).
We are already looking forward to receiving your application! Please send it to Dimitrij Koch at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon